top of page
- The Bible Is the Infallible Word of God.
- It was written by men as they were divinely inspired by God. (II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:20-21).
- We assert that God is a spirit not three persons, individuals or minds. The terms "Father", "Son" and "Holy Ghost" are merely titles reflecting the different manifestations of a singular God.
- We believe that – "God is manifested as the Father in creation, believed upon as the Son in redemption, and received as the Holy Ghost within salvation."
- We also believe that baptism must be given in the name of Jesus Christ utilizing full water immersion as dictated by the teaching of the apostles as part of God's distinct plan of salvation as prescribed in Acts 2:38, requiring Repentance, Baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and the receiving the Holy Ghost with the initial sign of speaking in tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. (John 3:3-7; Acts 2:38; Acts 4:8-12)
bottom of page